Audit services for Thailand business.
Our annual audit package includes.
- Authentication of signature and other ID such as passports
- Authentication and certification of the execution of documents intended for international use
- Witnessing contracts and other related documents
- Certification of translations
- Verification of documents
- Authentication of title deeds
- Power of attorney
- Legalisation of documents
- Notarial certifications
As an Acclime client, you can trust that we will take care of the formalities for you, so that you don’t have to spend hours and days “going through the motions” below.
- Income and expenses for the year (the government receipts plus the form PND 1, 3, 53; PP 30, 36; Por Tor 40, and Social Fund for Jan – Dec)
- Bank statement for every corporate bank account (current, saving account)
- Inventory (if any)
- Stock Cards
- Lease agreement
- A copy of any title deeds the company might have acquired when purchasing land
- Annual Audit for the previous year (Financial Statement, Auditor Report, PND 50 including General Ledger, Trial Balance and Assets Register)
- Company seal
- Half Year Report (PND 51)
After the annual audit.
After the audit has been completed we will send a copy to be reviewed and signed by a director in your company
If you have any taxes to pay we will inform you of this and once we receive a cheque or cash payment from your company, we will settle your dues with the Revenue Department
After the auditor has signed the Audit Report, the company must:
- Advertise in a local newspaper announcing to the public that there will be a meeting of shareholders
- Send a formal invitation to all shareholders (within seven days)
- Create minutes of the meeting
- Finish all formal requirements within 30 days of having the audit report signed by an auditor
As is evident from the description above, the process takes some preparation and time, so don’t hesitate to contact us about your firm’s annual audit.