Registering a divorce.
We can assist with all aspects including advice in the following areas:
- Are you considering separating from your spouse?
- Do you need an overview of an aspect of Thailand divorce law?
- Has your spouse abandoned you?
- Do you require assistance with child custody matters and child support?
- Do you need to research something so you can help someone else?
- Do you require private investigation services?
Uncontested divorce is the way most divorces take place in Thailand. It’s simple and inexpensive, and it offers you and your spouse the chance to end your Thai marriage quietly and with dignity. Interactive can assist with the negotiation process, separation agreement, required paperwork and execution of the Thai divorce.
Advantages of uncontested divorce in Thailand:
- Limited legal costs
- Can be executed quickly (sometime same day)
- Minimised level of conflict
- Increased level of discretion